1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
4. Select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
5. In the Address box, type the address of the proxy server.
6. In the Port box, type the port number.
7. If your network requires separate proxy addresses for different services, such as HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP, click theAdvanced button, and then type the individual proxy server addresses to use.
8. When you are finished making changes, click OK until you return to Internet Explorer.